Saturday, 09 October 2010 10:55
Last Updated on Saturday, 29 January 2011 07:05
Rules and Policies
To ensure a safe and fun play and party environment we have a few policies and rules.
- Sock are required for all adults and children playing in the playground and climbing or spotting climbers on the rock climbing wall.
- In Play tries to be a Nut-Free Environment. To maintain this we have a strict
No Outside Food policy.
This includes no outside Coffee, chips, lunches, snacks, drinks, etc.
- The one exception to this rule is your Nut-Free Cake. Any cakes that arrive that may contain nuts will not be allowed into our facilities. If you have any questions please call.
- Please make us aware of any food allergies prior to the party so that we can take the proper precautions or offer different menu options to accommodate.
- Everyone entering our facility agrees to obey all rules & regulations for the use of the facility that are posted and the directions given by In Play representatives.
- Parents/Guardians must supervise their children while in the facility and should know the whereabouts of their children at all times.
- Party Moms/Dads are responsible for all kids in their party.
We want everyone to have fun and be safe!